- 1.5 L - 6 cups : Treats 12 gallons or up to 12 plants
- 4 L - 16 cups : Treats 32 gallons or up to 32 plants
- Natural fine granular carrier (perlite and peat), efficient on both broad-leaf trees and evergreens.
- Ensures abundant flowering
- Reduces watering needs
- Enhances rapid growth development
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- When planting trees and shrubs, spread MYKE at the bottom and on the sides of the hole. For hedges, use 125 ml (1/2 cup) to 250 ml (1 cup) of MYKE for every linear meter (yard), depending on the width of the furrow, 30 cm (1 ft) to 60 cm (2ft) respectively.
- For best results, be sure that the roots are in contact with MYKE.
- Store at room temperature
We will happily deliver your order to you within the city of Winnipeg. We will contact you within 2 business days to schedule your delivery at a convenient time when you will be able to receive your delivery
If you would prefer to pick-up your order, on check-out, please select a pickup date within 5 days of your order
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Do you have questions about this product? Feel free to send us a message via the form below. We try to get back to you within 1 business day. You can also call us on (204) 256 2377 during our opening hours.
Are you looking to buy Myke Tree & Shrub online? Please visit our webshop or visit our store in Winnipeg, MB to buy Myke Tree & Shrub or get more information about .