What we are looking for
We are looking for a plant enthusiast to help implement our custom designs at Lacoste this Spring. We take pride in helping our clients surround themselves with beautifully designed planters & Landscapes. Some of these are built on location at the greenhouse & some are built on site for our clients.
Requirements and Qualifications
• We are looking for a self starter that can lead well in a group dynamic.
• Knowledge of annuals, perennials & tropical plants is an asset.
• 2 years Experience with plants/greenhouse duties.
• Drivers license
This individual will communication regularly with the team & manager. Their daily tasks include moving planters, ensuring proper set ups so planters have appropriate drainage. They will be filling planters with soil & fertilizer so they are prepped for planting. They will need to collect all required plants for each design. This individual will be executing a design while planting. They will need to organize delivery/installation of planters for some clients as well as do on site installations for others.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ability to work in heat
• Lift heavy objects.
• Organize/clean the Customs greenhouse
• Communicate with manager, team & other greenhouse staff.
• Drive to sites to oversee the onsite plantings.
Apply at our Job Fair on April 22nd, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org