Zamioculcas Zamifolia can be quite a mouthful to try to say, so this plant name has been commonly shortened to ZZ Plant. Native to South Africa, it has adapted to be one of the easiest houseplants to add to your home./p>
Caring for ZZ Plants
- Indoors, ZZ plants are one of the most tolerant of low light, however they will not grow in an area with no light at all. They can also thrive in bright light as well, as they are so versatile.
- Allow your ZZ to dry out between waterings; they do not like to be overwatered at all, and will thrive, even if they have been neglected
- Fertilize regularly during the spring and summer once or twice a month with an all purpose fertilizer.
- Light NeedsLow Light Tolerant
- WateringAllow to dry between waterings
- Care LevelEasy
We will happily deliver your order to you within the city of Winnipeg. We will contact you within 2 business days to schedule your delivery at a convenient time when you will be able to receive your delivery
If you would prefer to pick-up your order, on check-out, please select a pickup date within 5 days of your order
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Do you have questions about this product? Feel free to send us a message via the form below. We try to get back to you within 1 business day. You can also call us on (204) 256 2377 during our opening hours.
Are you looking to buy ZZ Plant online? Please visit our webshop or visit our store in Winnipeg, MB to buy ZZ Plant or get more information about .