Hoya have been popular houseplants for decades! They are exceptionally long lived, making them a favourite plant as many of us can remember seeing them in our grandmothers' homes!
Often called wax plants, as their leaves are thick, and seem to have a waxy glossy coating, they look almost like succulents, even though they are not. Also sometimes known as porcelain flowers, as they bloom dainty pink or red star-shaped flowers.
Their deep green foliage and vining habit make them a classic beautiful plant to grow.
Hoya prefer to remain crowded in their pot, so re-potting is not needed regularly
Caring for Hoya
- Hoya like quite bright, but indirect sunlight
- Keep your Hoya out of harsh direct sunlight
- Hoya may grow in lower-light situations, but they will be unlikely to bloom
- Water regularly, but do allow the top layer to dry out between waterings
- A water meter will help prevent over-watering
- Feed with an all purpose fertilizer monthly from spring through fall
- Growth HabitVining
- Light NeedsBright Indirect Light
- WateringWater when top 1/2 of soil is dry, Do not allow to dry completely
- Care LevelModerate
We will happily deliver your order to you within the city of Winnipeg. We will contact you within 2 business days to schedule your delivery at a convenient time when you will be able to receive your delivery
If you would prefer to pick-up your order, on check-out, please select a pickup date within 5 days of your order
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Do you have questions about this product? Feel free to send us a message via the form below. We try to get back to you within 1 business day. You can also call us on (204) 256 2377 during our opening hours.
Are you looking to buy Hoya Macrophylla online? Please visit our webshop or visit our store in Winnipeg, MB to buy Hoya Macrophylla or get more information about .