Epipremnum Yellow Flame
Epipremnum Yellow Flame is an electrifying burst of botanical brilliance, its vibrant chartreuse and deep green leaves marbled with golden hues create an enchanting dance of color.
Epipremnum are commonly known as Devil’s Ivy, because they grow aggressively in a variety of conditions! Vigorous trailing plants, they are also easy and fun to propagate.
Caring for Epipremnum
- Epipremnum will thrive in a wide variety of light conditions, from bright sunny windows, to low light bedrooms
- Epipremnum grow in dry soil and vases of water. They will tolerate drying between waterings, but will wilt and demonstrate when they need a drink.
- Fertilize regularly during the spring and summer once or twice a month with an all purpose fertilizer.
- Growth HabitVining
- Light NeedsBright Indirect Light
- WateringAllow to dry between waterings
- Care LevelEasy
We will happily deliver your order to you within the city of Winnipeg. We will contact you within 2 business days to schedule your delivery at a convenient time when you will be able to receive your delivery
If you would prefer to pick-up your order, on check-out, please select a pickup date within 5 days of your order
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Do you have questions about this product? Feel free to send us a message via the form below. We try to get back to you within 1 business day. You can also call us on (204) 256 2377 during our opening hours.
Are you looking to buy Epipremnum Yellow Flame online? Please visit our webshop or visit our store in Winnipeg, MB to buy Epipremnum Yellow Flame or get more information about .