What we are looking For…
Lacoste Garden Centre is looking for a talented and driven merchandiser. We need an enthusiastic professional that will enjoy collaborating with management to create dynamic merchandising retail solutions for all our hard goods and boutique product lines. Someone who can anticipate and interpret the needs of our clients by creating shoppable, interesting displays that create a positive customer experience.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years experience in high volume merchandising including apparel
- Minimum of 4 years retail sales or management experience. Commission based an asset
- Ability to effectively execute merchandising plans
- Can recognize opportunities to adapt and consolidate merchandise based on sell through
- Strong Organizational skills to manage high volume shipments
The Lead merchandiser will support the store management team by conducting day-to-day display maintenance and remerchandising. They will assist in coaching sales associates on product knowledge, display maintenance and visual merchandising standards for a wide variety of product lines. Execute our sales standards with all customers as well as assisting them with product selection. They will need to help facilitate an amazing shopping experience for our customers through a myriad of responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep up to date on product as it arrives and anticipate remerchandising to accommodate product levels
- Execute the vision of the management team for merchandising throughout the store
- Remerchandising to drive sales of slower product to encourage sell through
- Coaching store associates on product knowledge and leading by example through our customer experience standards.
- Communicating with clients and evaluating their needs and specifications
- Secure adherence to company’s policies and guidelines