Philodendron is a huge family of plants, with an incredible variety in leaf style, growth habit and foliage colour. With such a variety of plants, there’s sure to be a philodendron that you’ll love! They make incredible houseplants perfect for a jungle look, but in summertime they are amazing outdoors as well!
Caring for Philodendron
- Indoors, Philodendron like bright, indirect light.
- Philodendron do not like to be overwatered (this can lead to root rot). However, they also would prefer to not dry out altogether. For best results, water when the top half of the soil is dry. A moisture meter is a helpful tool to see when your plant needs water.
- Fertilize regularly during the spring and summer once or twice a month with an all purpose fertilizer.
- Light NeedsBright Indirect Light
- WateringWater when top 1/2 of soil is dry
- Care LevelModerate
- Pot Size10"
We will happily deliver your order to you within the city of Winnipeg. We will contact you within 2 business days to schedule your delivery at a convenient time when you will be able to receive your delivery
If you would prefer to pick-up your order, on check-out, please select a pickup date within 5 days of your order
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Do you have questions about this product? Feel free to send us a message via the form below. We try to get back to you within 1 business day. You can also call us on (204) 256 2377 during our opening hours.
Are you looking to buy Philodendron Monstera online? Please visit our webshop or visit our store in Winnipeg, MB to buy Philodendron Monstera or get more information about .