Polly has some of the most incredibly graphic foliage to be found on a houseplant, it is sure to stand out in your plant collection
Alocasia, sometimes known as ‘Elephant’s Ear’ are a stunning houseplant, native to tropical Asia, and Southeastern Australia. The beautiful foliage makes Alocasia a popular choice for indoors, but they can also thrive outdoors in Winnipeg as a patio plant.
Caring for Alocasia
- Indoors, Alocasia like bright, indirect light.
- Alocasia are water-loving plants, and appreciate their soil moist. Still, the top inches of soil should be allowed to dry out so that the soil is not soggy, as this can lead to root rot.
- Fertilize regularly during the spring and summer once or twice a month with an all purpose fertilizer.
- LightBright Indirect Light
- WateringKeep Evenly Moist
- Care LevelModerate
We will happily deliver your order to you within the city of Winnipeg. We will contact you within 2 business days to schedule your delivery at a convenient time when you will be able to receive your delivery
If you would prefer to pick-up your order, on check-out, please select a pickup date within 5 days of your order
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Do you have questions about this product? Feel free to send us a message via the form below. We try to get back to you within 1 business day. You can also call us on (204) 256 2377 during our opening hours.
Are you looking to buy Alocasia Polly online? Please visit our webshop or visit our store in Winnipeg, MB to buy Alocasia Polly or get more information about .